Main products of Dandy-link Technology Company
There are three types of infrared emitters from Dandy-link Technology company:
1. Short-wave infrared emitter: Tungsten alloy wire is used as the heating element, vacuum packaged in a transparent quartz glass tube and filled with mixed inert gas. Its main advantage is extremely small thermal inertia, rapid heating, and high heating efficiency.
2. Mid-wave infrared emitter: Ni-Cr alloy wire is used as the heating element, and it is directly encapsulated in a transparent quartz glass tube. The heating efficiency and heating rate are slightly lower than those of the vacuum-encapsulated infrared emitter.
3. Carbon fiber infrared emitter: Carbon fiber material is used as the heating element, vacuum packaged in a transparent quartz glass tube and filled with mixed inert gas. With high heating efficiency for low temperature requirement and low color temperature,the heating rate is low.
All three infrared emitters can be coated with reflective layer (pure gold reflective layer or white inorganic reflective layer) to enhance the directional radiation effect.
For the matching thyristor intelligent power regulator, Dandy-link Technology company can provide two types of products:
1. Box-type (or cabinet-type) thyristor intelligent power regulator: a complete set of equipment, users can simply connect the power and temperature sensor to use. It consists of temperature controller, cycle controller, thyristor main circuit unit, over current protection, over voltage protection, cooling system, indicator light, circuit breaker, etc.
2. Integrated thyristor intelligent power regulator: The model is KZI (i) series, which is an assembly, including cycle controller (plate type), thyristor main circuit unit, over current protection, over voltage protection and heat dissipation system. The assembly can be mounted externally or installed in the user's control box. The temperature controller, circuit breaker, etc. need to be configured by the user. Connect the output signal of the temperature controller (or host computer) (usually 4～20mA or 1～5V, 0～10V and other standard signals) to the integrated thyristor power regulator to use.